Sunday, September 29, 2013

So, I shared my words yesterday ... and today, I wanted to share just a few of the pictures to go along with those words.  I have some great ones from this summer, so it was difficult to narrow it down to just a few:
Beautiful Peggy's Cove
Happy to be on the east coast!

Halifax
Cape Split hike

Cape Breton

No trip is complete without several feet pictures! :)


Cabot Trail
Sunset in Cape Breton Highlands National Park
I love this picture of me and Tamara!  She had just sent a shoe, and then her glasses flying into the waves (both of which were safely retrieved!) - and we had the best laugh over it!  So many great laughs with this girl over the course of the two weeks!

 

Skyline Trail - AMAZING views!


Camping in Cape Breton Highlands National Park

Green Gables - happy to explore in Anne's land!





Sand dunes in PEI


Lupins and red cliffs

Lobster dinner
Confederation Bridge
Hopewell rocks
 

And a few from the Gran Fondo too:

Team Slywka - heading out for a ride the day before
Up bright and early - and ready to ride!
Blurry picture - but I love this one of us Slywka siblings!


Our awesome fans - they were at several points along the route to cheer us on!

Team Slywka - all together at the finish line!





2 comments:

Barb said...

So makes me want to head east! My turn will come. The Gran Fondo pics were fun to relive. Good memories!

TamaLa said...

Oh my goodness! So many fun memories here! Very thankful for those two weeks we had with you, sweet friend! And especially for some epic laughs...particularly the one on the beach!! And some sweet van dancing moves from me;) Love you!