Wednesday, December 07, 2011

I had a great weekend in Vancouver!  I just ... LOVE that city (minus having to drive in downtown!).  And I love that I live close enough to Van to be able to head there for a weekend!

With it being December, there was quite a festive feel to the city - lots of decorations!  We made it to the Christmas market, which did not disappoint!  I ate some yummy German food, and had a glass of mulled wine!  :)  And to top the weekend off, we got to watch the Santa Claus parade on Sunday afternoon!  It's been years since I've been to a Santa Claus parade, so it was kind of fun to feel like a kid again watching the parade!  Being able to spend time with Betty-Jean and Sandra made the weekend all the more sweeter.  Aside from my immediate family, I hadn't seen any family members since last Christmas, so it was very refreshing to be with family.

I only have two more weekends here in Merritt before I head home for the holidays!  Some days it feels like it will take forever ... but I know that the 22nd when I fly home will be here before I know it!

Here's a few of my pictures from my weekend:




Mulled wine


Beautiful clear morning in Vancouver!

Santa Claus parade!


No comments: