Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Something about being in the city always seems to inspire me.  I leave feeling energized, and ready to tackle whatever comes next for me.  And my last weekend in Vancouver (April 20-22) was no exception to this.  It may have been the BEAUTIFUL weather that we had all weekend ... or it may have been that I just love exploring Vancouver ... or it may have been that we were seeing Coldplay live on Saturday night ... or it may simply have been that I was able to spend the whole weekend with my family.  But whatever it was - the weekend did not disappoint!

Here's a few pictures from that weekend:

Loved spending some time on Granville Island!

Mom & Dad
Auntie Betty & Uncle Chris - so great to be able to spend some time with them too!

Spring in Vancouver!
Beautiful sunny days! :)


<3


Supper before heading the the concert
Anxiously waiting for Coldplay to start!

COLDPLAY

Hanging out with some new friends at Capilano Suspension Bridge
 

Beautiful girls!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great memories! Let's do it again!